You may think that your home is safe from pests unfortunately no home is completely safe from pests. All homes and most businesses whether new or old construction are subject to pests. Invading termites, ants, cockroaches, mice, spiders and more enter your home looking for food and shelter. And they do so in a variety of ways. They can enter through cracks that lead inside the home, unsealed windows, broken weather stripping, plumbing, shopping bags, cardboard boxes, and more!
At Village Termite and Pest Control we guarantee that our licensed and bonded professionally trained technicians will inspect your property inside and outside to assess the problem and offer solutions that are safe to your family and pets.
Since most pest control problems originate outside, we provide a “safe barrier” outside service to prevent them from invading your home or business. This also helps eliminate the food sources for many pests to keep them away from your home.
Remember– pests enter your home looking for food and shelter. Remove their food source and their ability to enter your home and you will minimize unwanted pests from your home.
Other steps you can take include:
- Sealing cracks that lead inside your home
- Seal windows with fitted screens and weather stripping
- Put pet food away in a sealed container each night
- Remove all standing water around your home where ever possible
- Do not leave food sitting out as it can attract mice, cockroaches and ants
- Consider moving piles of firewood and other materials that pests such as rodents seek for shelter.
Targeted Pests Include:
- Ants (except Pharaoh and Carpenter)
- Beetles (except Pantry, Powder Post and Carpet)
- Box Elder Bugs
- Clover Mites and Spider Mites
- Cockroaches (Waterbugs)
- Millipedes and centipedes
- Pill Bugs and Sow Bugs
- Yellow Jackets
- Mice and Rats